Women have the unique opportunity to be highly influential in their homes, workplaces and community.
That’s why Crossroads’ LifeSong Ministry reaches out to women of all ages to teach and encourage them in their Christian faith. Women are encouraged to get involved in Bible studies and small group opportunities that focus on the needs women have. Our mission statement is to touch the lives of women by the transforming power of Jesus, discipling them to follow His example and training them to minister to others.
A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are disciples, if you love one another. John 13:34-35.
- To minister to the needs of our church women
- To encourage growth toward spiritual maturity
- To encourage outreach through evangelism
- To equip women to serve others in the church
- To provide opportunities for ministry to the community