We believe wholeheartedly in the fundamental truths rooted in God’s Word beginning with the ultimate truth that “the only way of salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.”
- The entire Bible is the verbally inspired, inerrant Word of God; the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, His Deity, virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary death, burial, and bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and future, personal return in power and glory.
(Colossians 2:9; Isaiah 7:14; Hebrews 4:15; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Hebrews 1:3; Matthew 24:44; Revelation 19)
- The Holy Spirit of God comes to live inside every believer at the moment of salvation. He empowers us to live in obedience to Christ. He enables us to share the message of God boldly. He seals us, gifts us, assures us and empowers us to witness.
(Acts 1:8; Romans 8:15-16; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Ephesians 1:13-14)
- All mankind is created in the image of God, has great value and is the object of God’s love. However, all have sinned and, therefore, need to be saved.
(Romans 3:10-11, 23)
- The only way of salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
(Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 6:23; Romans 10:9, Romans 13; John 14:6)
- The Church is both universal and local. The Universal Church means all born again believers of all denominations.
(Matthew 16:18; Ephesians 5:25; Philippians 3:6; Colossians 1:18)
- The Local Church means a local congregation of believers united together for worship and ministry.
(Matthew 18:17; Acts 14:23; 1 Corinthians 1:1-2)
- The two offices of the local church are Pastors (also called Elders, Overseers) and Deacons.
(1 Timothy 3:1-13; Philippians 1:1)
- The two ordinances of the local church are Believer’s Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper.
(Matthew 28:19; Acts 8:36-38; Romans 6:4; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
- The local church is to be financially supported by the free will offerings of its membership.
(1 Corinthians 16:1-2; 2 Corinthians 9:6-7)