Get Connected with MyCrossroads
Join MyCrossroads today! Why? It’s a great way to stay in the loop by communicating with friends online. You will be able to access the church directory through MyCrossroads as well as view small group information. Not only that, you will easily be able to give to the church whenever you want — all from the convenience of your home. All you have to do is create and customize your profile.
- Register for an account by clicking the link above and creating your login information. Once you have completed registration, check your e-mail for a confirmation message to confirm and access your account.
- After you have confirmed your account, log in and complete your profile and opt in to the online church directory
- If you need more information or have any questions, please visit our policy and FAQ pages, or contact us.
Giving is an act of worship and is one way to show gratitude to our God who provides us with everything. (1 Timothy 6:7)
In 2 Corinthians 9:7, we are reminded of this truth: “Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
Giving has never been more convenient!
- Give to the church online.
- Customize giving schedules and designate church funds through the Giving Portal.
- Select a one-time payment or sign up for automatic payments through your checking account or credit card.
- Track of your giving history and download year-to-date giving statements.
- Learn more about giving online — even if you don’t have an account.