Q: What are the objectives and timeline for the Poured Out campaign?
A: With funds received through the Poured Out campaign, we will begin with a renovation of the atrium this spring. After receiving $500,000 toward our $1.5 million goal, work will commence on building a ministry center, office space onsite at the church, and additional parking to accommodate our growing church. Our goal is for our church to make a 100% commitment to generous giving.
Q: I still have a lot of questions. How can I learn more about the Poured Out campaign?
A: There are several ways to get more information:
1. Join us on the weekends. Pastor Scott will be sharing more with the congregation about Poured Out during our services.
2. Attend a small group. During the month of March, our small groups will meet together and dive deeper into a study that will challenge our thinking about a commitment to extraordinary generosity.
3. Read the Poured Out guide book. Print copies will be made available the weekend of February 25 & 26.
4. Contact us. E-mail your questions, and a Poured Out team member will respond.
Q: Why should I make a commitment to the Poured Out campaign?
A: Anytime we challenge ourselves to trust God in the area of giving, we have a significant opportunity to grow in our faith. A formal commitment not only helps with planning personal finances in a way that accommodates generous giving. It also helps church leadership develop a timeline for the building project.
Q: How can I give to Poured Out?
A: You can give in one of three ways:
1. Give online at this link: GIVE
2. Give in person during the offering time. (Be sure to designate in the memo “Poured Out”)
3. Donate an asset. For more information on how to do this e-mail the Poured Out team.
Q: If I make an online commitment, do I also need to turn in the commitment card?
A: Even if you have already made your commitment via the online form, we plan to corporately turn in our commitment cards on the weekend of 3/18-19.
Q: When is “Commitment Weekend”? What can I expect to take place when I attend?
A: Commitment Weekend is March 18th & 19th. On those dates, we will turn in our commitment cards as a congregation, and will receive a kick-off offering to officially launch the campaign.
Q: Is my commitment information kept confidential?
A: Whether you fill out a commitment card or complete the form online, the information you submit will be kept confidential and secure when it is received by the Poured Out finance team.
Q: Besides prayer and giving, what other ways I can help support the Poured Out campaign?
A: Yes! Some of the work on this project will be provided by volunteers. If you are willing to lend a hand, we need you! Please contact Pastor Chad for more details about opportunities to serve in this way.
Q: If more than $1.5 million is raised, how will the additional funds be utilized?
A: Giving that exceeds the goal of $1.5 million will be allocated to further reduce debt, which will help Crossroads be in a better position to move on to the next phase of building a dedicated worship center.
Q: Can I expect to receive updates about the Poured Out campaign?
A: Yes. We plan to provide regular updates in our weekend services, and may send occasional e-mails as well. In the stewardship section of the weekly bulletin, we will also provide updates on the amount of commitments and contributions received to date.