Awana - Register Now
Wednesdays (Sept.-May) from 6:30 - 8:15 pm at our church building
Online Registration is now open for AWANA. Register your children aged 3 years - 5th grade below:
Each night is divided into three segments: games, large group lessons, and small group handbook times. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that Jesus is the answer to every child’s needs, particularly for salvation. AWANA programs and materials have been carefully crafted to clearly and consistently communicate the good news of Christ and His plan for their lives, as expressed in His Word, each week of the AWANA year, and to build a biblical foundation that helps them follow Christ through adulthood.
The acronym AWANA comes from the verse, “Approved workmen are not ashamed” (2 Timothy 2:15). AWANA is designed to meet the spiritual needs of all children, preschool through the fifth grade.
AWANA is fun with a purpose – to reach and train kids for Jesus Christ. Games, puppets, crafts, awards and other activities transform our preschool program into a lively weekly experience where fun and learning go hand in hand.The AWANA club for preschoolers is built on two premises:
- Young children can and should receive spiritual training.
- Home is the primary place for spiritual training.
Cubbies is unique because it supports parents as the primary source of spiritual nurturing. By working directly with their child on the weekly handbook lessons, parents become active participants in their child’s spiritual development.
Sparks (K-2nd Grade)
Sparks club meetings combine learning with fun to create an atmosphere of irresistible excitement for kids. Club meetings are divided into three segments:
- Bible teaching, worship, award presentations and the gospel message
- Small group interaction and completion of Bible-based lessons
- Age-appropriate games on the AWANA game circle
Our Sparks program firmly grounds kids in God’s Word. During the year, kids will be taught basic truths about God, Jesus Christ, salvation and the Bible. Scripture memory is emphasized. In three years, a child will learn and review 68 verses, many of which cover salvation and key Christian doctrine.
Truth & Training (T&T) (3rd-5th grade)
The name Truth & Training reflects the passion of AWANA to teach kids the truth of God’s Word and to train them to follow Christ in their daily lives. Our goal is that many of today’s young people will become tomorrow’s church leaders. T&T is the program that trains the leaders of tomorrow – today. T&T students will be equipped with a variety of dynamic tools to accomplish this mission:
- Four handbooks of increasing difficulty, which teach children that life’s ultimate adventure is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A cast of fun characters that kids learn from and follow on interesting journeys in the handbooks.
- Weekly meetings that expose children to the gospel message, scripture memory, Bible study, awards, team-oriented games and gut-busting fun!
- A Bible centered curriculum that helps kids build a firm foundation for their faith, hide God’s Word in their heart and apply the truths of Scripture to their daily lives.
- Interactive CDs that use exciting high-tech games to teach and reinforce key biblical truths.